iRig Acoustic is the first affordable, innovative, patent-pending microphone guitar pickup for steel-string acoustics, nylon-string classicals, ukuleles and more, that installs in seconds — it quickly mounts securely in the sound hole of your flattop acoustic. Plug the 1/8” TRRS jack into the headphone jack of your compatible iPhone, iPad or iPhone touch, and it delivers the full range true natural sound of your Acoustic guitar right to your device and right to your audience. Use it with our AmpliTube Acoustic app for great performances and recording.
iRig Acoustic Specifications:
- Microphone Type: MEMS
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 20 kHz, +/-3dB
- Max SPL: 130dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -40dBv (1kHz, 94dB SPL)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 63dBA
- Maximum soundboard thickness: 4mm / 0.16"
- Device Output Connection: 1/8" TRRS Jack
- Headphone Output Connection: 1/8" Jack
Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus*, iPhone 7*, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.