iRig Mic Studio XLR is an ultra-compact cardioid studio condenser microphone designed to be used in your standard studio setup, or for capturing pro recordings on the go with your iOS, Android or Mac/PC and a compatible interface like iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro or iRig Pre.
Developed for professional studio-quality recordings, the iRig Mic Studio XLR features a high quality unidirectional 1" condenser-electret microphone capsule. The iRig Mic Studio XLR is a pro-quality condenser microphone that requires 48v phantom power which may be provided by a mixer, external microphone preamplifier or interfaces like iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro or iRig Pre. Output from the microphone's XLR-type connector is low impedance balanced.
- Professional studio microphone with large-diaphragm capsule
- Ultra-compact size that’s easy to carry around
- High-quality 1” back electret condenser capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Works with any standard XLR interface/input
- 48v Phantom power required
- Includes portable tripod tabletop stand and microphone stand clamp
Compatible with any microphone preamplifier with phantom power supply
TRADE CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK CUSTOMERS