iRig HD 2 is the next generation of the immensely popular iRig HD interface for electric guitars and basses. iRig HD 2 gives you a totally new level of mobile playability with intuitive new player-centric features like high-quality 24-bit/96kHz audio, an integrated headphone out with level control, a new Amp out jack with switchable output, full versions of AmpliTube for Mac, PC & iOS, plus total mobility and connectivity for playing anywhere, any time.
iRig HD 2 fits easily in your pocket and connects directly to your Lightning and USB devices – so no matter which iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC you have, you’re ready to rock at a moment’s notice. There’s no complicated setup – just plug in and play.
- High definition digital guitar interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4" Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning and USB included
- Headphone output with preamp and level control
- 1/4" Amp Out jack with switchable output “FX” and “Thru”
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition guitar preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion, 96kHz sampling rate – the highest in its class
- Powered by the iOS device or USB
- Can be used with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards and mixers
- Ultra-compact and lightweight – fits in your pocket, laptop bag or gig bag
- Comes with microphone stand mounting clip and Velcro strip
iOS: Compatible with iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini. iOS 6.0 or later is required. Also compatible with iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7.
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
*ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK TRADE CUSTOMERS*