iRig Pro Duo is the smallest full-featured dual-channel audio and MIDI interface on the market. Its elegantly designed lightweight thermoplastic housing is designed to take the rigours of life on the road. We’ve designed it so that it’s the perfect size — it fits easily into the palm of your hand and can fit in any backpack, gig bag or even your pocket
It features 2 audio channels with XLR/TRS combo audio jacks and phantom power that can accommodate everything from high-end phantom powered condenser microphones to guitars, basses, keyboards and more. Each channel has its own input gain control so you can dial in the perfect amount of input signal for your recording.
- Truly mobile dual input audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC
- Simultaneous dual track recording interface for all instruments
- Dual identical XLR/TRS combo input jacks
- Dual ultra-low noise studio-quality IK preamps
- Individual input gain controls
- 48V phantom power
- Self-powered (2 AA batteries), device powered or DC power adapter (not included)
- 24-bit AD-DA converters
- Dual 1/4” switchable TRS balanced outs
- 1/8” 3.5mm Headphone out w/ level control
- MIDI IN/OUT jacks
- Ultra-compact housing fits in the palm of your hand
- Includes Lightning, OTG and USB cables
iOS: Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s*, iPhone 4*, iPod touch 5th generation, iPod touch 4th generation*, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation*, iPad 2*, iPad*. iOS 5.1 or later is required. Also compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPod touch 6th generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4.
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
Android: Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.