iRig Mic Studio is IK Multimedia’s ultra-portable large-diaphragm digital condenser microphone for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC and Android. It packs a 1” diameter condenser capsule into an ultra-compact enclosure that can be used to make professional-quality recordings anywhere. Great for musicians, vocalists, home producers, podcasters, broadcasters, voice-over artists and more.
What’s remarkable about iRig Mic Studio is that it offers its truly amazing recording quality in an enclosure that’s smaller than an iPhone. It features a large 1” diameter back electret condenser capsule, a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter (with 44.1/48 kHz sample rate) and a built-in low-noise high-definition preamp. These, combined with its 133dB SPL rating, allow for optimal recording at any sound pressure level — it can capture everything from the subtle dynamics of the human voice to the full-on bombast of an electric guitar, and everything in between.
- Professional studio microphone with large-diaphragm capsule
- Ultra-compact size that’s easy to carry around
- High-quality 1” back electret condenser capsule
- 24-bit converter with 44.1/48Khz sampling rate
- Low-noise, high-definition preamp
- Integrated headphone output
- Multicolour LED status and level indicator
- Onboard gain control and headphone level control
- Includes portable tripod table top stand
- Includes Lightning, Micro-USB OTG and USB cables
iOS: Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S*, iPhone 4*, iPod touch (4th* and 5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation*, iPad 2* and iPad*. iOS 5.1 or later is required. Also compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPod touch 6th generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4.
Android: Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
*ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK TRADE CUSTOMERS*