iRig Acoustic Stage is the new hi-tech solution for accurately reproducing the full sound of acoustic guitars and other instruments with studio-quality sound live on stage and in the studio. The combination of its advanced MEMS microphone and hi-quality preamp and DSP processing unit provides a break-through solution that offers hi-quality natural sound, advanced features, ease of installation and a convenience never seen before.
iRig Acoustic Stage provides an enhanced acoustic sound that's perfect for live performance and recording. If you have an audio interface, simply plug iRig Acoustic Stage into the analog input. iRig Acoustic Stage also features an integrated class-compliant USB audio output for direct connection to your computer or compatible device.
- Advanced MEMS microphone clips on to sound hole
- Preamp/DSP unit
- 1/4" AUX input with volume for piezo, magnetic pickups or other onboard electronics
- 1/4" Output with level control for amplifier or PA system
- USB audio out for recording on a computer or mobile device
- Cancel Feedback with multiple frequency feedback cancelling
- 6 tone presets
- Personal instrument calibration
- Works on any acoustic, acoustic electric or ukulele with round sound hole
- Phase switch for optimizing dual source sound
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
iOS : Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini. iOS 6.0 or later is required.
Android: Compatible with devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.
*ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK TRADE CUSTOMERS*