EJ57, D'Addario's heaviest 5-string banjo set, delivers maximum volume and resistance for heavy picking. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
- D'Addario's heaviest gauge of 5-string banjo strings, delivers increased resistance and projection
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Nickelplated steel for bright tone, smooth feel and long life
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .012, .013, Nickel Wound .022, Plain Steel .011
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh