Perfect for aggressive musical styles that require a pair of fat-sounding humbucking pickups, the Affinity Series Jazzmaster HH combines slick offset style with easy playability and classic Fender tone. With its comfortable “C”-shaped neck, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard and flexible controls, the Affinity Series Jazzmaster HH is ready to rage on stage or in the studio.
- One-piece maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium frets
- Dual humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switch
- Six-saddle non-tremolo bridge
- Sealed die-cast tuning machines