Use Energize Your Fingers Every Day to develop correct technique from the very beginning! This series can be used with all Piano methods, to ensure the learning of excellent technical skills.
- Students will develop healthy, tension-free technique through sets of short exercises to be mastered weekly.
- Students can transpose the exercises to different keys for comprehensive musicianship.
- Engaging illustrations and titles help students connect technique with the music.
- Helpful technique and tips are found throughout.
In this series:
- Easy step-by-step lesson plans save valuable lesson time.
- Basic techniques and concepts are introduced and then reinforced.
- Every unit ends with a lesson day activity.
Students will become young musicians who:
- Achieve a beautiful sound with strong fingers and flexible wrists.
- Have fast and controlled fingers.
- Play with free and easy motions.
- Play evenly with excellent rhythm.
- Play confidently and musically.
Technical concepts are consistently reinforced until great skill is achieved.