The Roland LX7 is an elegant, sophisticated Home Piano with truly beautiful sound.
Since 1972, Roland has worked to create the ultimate Piano experience, and their LX Pianos are among the most exciting yet. In this model, Roland has created a luxurious upright Piano for the connoisseur, with the rich sound and graceful appearance of an acoustic, along with a multitude of advantages only possible with a digital Piano.
The Roland LX7 is powered by the latest version of Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology, along with a unique keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for great feel and durability. The LX7 connects via Bluetooth® technology to your smartphone or tablet so you can hear your music-making apps or online piano lessons through the powerful six-speaker sound system. And even though it’s compact, the classically-styled LX7 will definitely make a big impact in your home especially with a choice of finishes including polished ebony, brown walnut and contemporary black.
Features of the Roland LX7:
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling, for a far richer, more detailed Piano sound.
- Acoustic Projection system, with six speakers that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic Piano.
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing on headphones.
- Authentic grand Piano touch from the new PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard combining the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials.
- Also includes a large, versatile selection of non-Piano sounds such as Strings, Brass, Organ and many others.
- 25 registrations for storing favourite sound setups, including layers and splits; registration groups can be backed up to a USB memory stick.
- Classic upright Piano cabinet with a compact footprint perfect for smaller spaces.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology and practice Piano with audio from apps routed through the Piano’s speaker system.
- Three premium finishes; authentic polished ebony, classic brown walnut and contemporary black.