The Blue Book Of Guitar Amplifiers is the ultimate reference tool that no discerning amp buyer should be without. This is the most complete guide available and is the only publication solely dedicated to current Guitar and Bass amplifier information and up-to-date values. 840 pages in length, this book contains amplifiers from over 500 individual manufacturers and boutique builders.
- Over 5,850 new and vintage individual models are identified in detail with current new or used market retail values, and many are included.
- 18,000+ values are included and many have been updated to reflect the current state of the vintage Guitar amp marketplace taking into consideration that large heavy amplifiers are not as popular as they used to be, and values are down.
- Nearly 2,000 black and white images are included in this newest edition with 3,650 available online in high-res colour.
- The Guitar symbol in the text indicates that one or more images are available for viewing directly on the Blue Book website in full colour for free.
- The revised 16-page colour Photo Grading System (PGS) is included to help properly determine the condition of any amplifier - the most important factor when assessing accurate value.
- A thorough anatomy depicting all the individual components of an amplifier is included plus an extensive glossary that explains amplifier terminology and definitions.
- The Trademark Index is directly incorporated into the text with contact information for nearly all current trademarks/builders.
- Once again, all the current or recent boutique amp builders are listed, and many have individual model listings.