D'Addario EJ67 Mandolin strings are great for electric or acoustic Mandolin playing. J67 Mandolin strings are wound with nickelplated steel, known for its distinctive bright tone and excellent projection.
D'Addario Mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey and more for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- J67 Mandolin strings, great for electric or acoustic Mandolin playing.
- Loopend construction for universal fit.
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 014/.014, Nickel Wound .025/.025, .039/.039