EJ25C Flamenco sets are constructed using a new variation of D'Addario's exclusive multifilament stranded core material that dramatically improves the life and tuning consistency of the wound strings when compared to traditional nylon cores. Complimented by clear nylon trebles, this set was created and tested with artists worldwide to deliver a flexible feel while still maintaining a quick attack response that is essential for flamenco players. This Flamenco set is also available in a black nylon version (EJ25B), providing tone and appearance options for both traditional and progressive players.
Pro-Arté Composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set contains an optional monofilament Composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arté treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
- Deliver a flexible feel while still maintaining a quick attack response that is essential for flamenco players.
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0416 Basses .029, .34, .044