The OCR GCSE Music Study Guide is a definitive study guide for the 'reformed' GCSE (9-1) specification. Written by experts, this comprehensive guide:
- Covers all components of the GCSE: performing, composing and appraising.
- Gives support and practice in dealing with 'unfamiliar' repertoire.
- Offers comprehensive support for the composing briefs.
- Provides tests and activities to help monitor progress.
- supplies practice questions and advice on essay writing.
- Introduces the terminology and techniques that the specification requires students to know.
An OCR endorsed textbook.