A definitive study guide for the 'reformed' GCSE (9-1) specification. Written by experts, this comprehensive guide:
- Covers all components of the GCSE: Performing, Composing and Understanding Music.
- Contains full coverage of the study pieces for the four areas of study.
- Gives background information and advice on answering questions on ‘unfamiliar’ repertoire.
- Offers comprehensive support for the Composing tasks.
- Gives advice on how to tackle the Performing component.
- Explains what to expect in the exam.
- Introduces the musical language, elements and contexts that AQA expects students to know.