The ground breaking 2016 Acoustic Guitar syllabus from Rockschool further continues their long-standing commitment to world leading, industry relevant music education.
Designed to provide both student and instructor with a truly diverse range of contemporary repertoire, a vast array of crucial supporting tests and both a technical and stylistic understanding that is second to none.
- 6 pieces in each book from the worlds of Rock, Pop, Metal, Blues, Country, Jazz and Acoustic Specialists.
- Professional backing tracks for both pieces and supporting tests.
- Duet arrangement available at every grade.
- Fact files and technical guidance.
- Ear Tests
- Technical Exercises
- Sight Reading and Improvisation examples
- General Musicianship Questions
Find out more about Rockschool Acoustic Guitar grades at: www.rslawards.com/acoustic
Rockschool Acoustic Guitar is fully accredited by all four UK regulators and offers UCAS points at Grades 6, 7 & 8. Discover more about Rockschool’s accreditation status: https://www.rslawards.com/about-us