Hark, Hark, The Lark is a collection of eight exquisite settings for upper voices, specially commissioned to celebrate the four hundredth anniversary of William Shakespeare's death. The volume pays tribute to Britain's greatest writer, presenting a selection of his finest texts set to music by some of today's most accomplished choral composers.
- Variety of composers, including Bob Chilcott, Alan Bullard, Stephen Hatfield and Andrea Ramsey
- Two or three vocal parts (SA/SSA)
- Accompanied and unaccompanied settings
- Well-known Shakespeare texts, including 'When icicles hang by the wall', 'Blow, blow, thou winter wind', and 'And will he not come again?'
- Moderate difficulty - ideal for adult and youth choirs