80 studies developing all aspects of Rock & Pop Guitar playing through focussed technical work. This progressive collection helps players learn and understand the many different challenges of popular Guitar playing.
- Written by rock & pop music experts, each study concentrates on a particular style, exploring the technical elements associated with it.
- Focussing on a huge variety of stylistic riffs, finger-picking patterns, speed runs, palm-muting studies and many more essential guitar techniques.
- Each study features accompanying teaching tips and further listening ideas.
- Styles covered include metal, the blues, soul, funk, ska, reggae, disco, country, indie, rock & roll, classic rock, acoustic pop and many more.
- Suitable for established beginner to intermediate level Guitar players.