Principal Cello is an exciting collection of 12 pieces for more advanced cellists. Covering Grades 6–8, it features music in a range of styles with works by Janácek, Debussy and Grieg sitting alongside hidden gems by William H. Squire and Georg Goltermann. Cello arrangements of popular recital pieces such as Borowski’s Adoration are also included, making this the ideal companion for exploring new repertoire in practice, concerts or exams.
- pieces from Lists B and C of ABRSM’s Cello syllabus at Grades 6–8
- newly created editions of rarely-played repertoire
- recordings of complete performances and playalong tracks available for download at www.abrsm.org/principalcello
Other publications for Cello:
- More Time Pieces for Cello 2
- Spectrum for Cello
- Spectrum for String Quartet