This album contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s 2016–2019 Grade 5 Violin syllabus.
- three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C
- appealing and varied repertoire
- carefully edited and clearly presented throughout
- helpful information about the pieces and the exam
- The CD features performances of all syllabus pieces by former ABRSM scholarsBenjamin Baker and Katie Stillman, young concert artist Magdalena Loth-Hill,and jazz violinist Christian Garrick.
- Playalong Piano tracks are also included for use when practising.
About the series:
A selection of nine pieces from the ABRSM Violin syllabus at Grades 1 to 8, covering lists A, B & C.
Meticulously edited and presented, these volumes comprise rich and varied repertoire from which to create an exciting programme for an exam or concert. Each volume also includes helpful footnotes and syllabus information.
Violin Exam Pieces is available as Part only (1–5), Score & Part or Score, Part & CD. Recordings can also be downloaded from the ABRSM online shop.