An easy to use chord dictionary containing the most useful open, jazz and bar chord shapes of all the most commonly used chord types. Also includes special sections on tuning, reading sheet music, transposing and using a capo.
- Includes 56 page book.
- Learn basic rhythm patterns using easy read notation.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Suitable for all types of Guitars.
- Learn the most useful open, jazz and bar chord shapes of all the most commonly used chord types.
- Easy to follow lesson by lesson format.
- Includes a comprehensive tuning section at the start.
- Each exercise is played twice, showing a diagram as well as finger and hand position.
- Learn 12 bar blues and turnaround progressions.