Specifically designed for students who wish to play Rock Bass, either in a group or for fun. The emphasis is on making music immediately.
Introduces a system for playing all over the fretboard and creating lines from any type of scale or arpeggio. Also features an introduction to slapping and popping. All techniques are demonstrated using lots of great sounding riffs.
- Includes 60 page book.
- Suitable for beginning Rock Bass players.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Easy to follow lesson by lesson format.
- Learn to read Bass Guitar music using standard music notation as well as easy read TAB notation.
- Learn Bass lines using all of the common notes and rest values used in music.
- Learn scales, riffs, and arpeggios so you can create your own Bass lines.
- All exercises sound great and are fun to play.
- Learn to play Bass lines in a variety of music styles including Heavy Rock, Pop Rock, Funk, Blues and R&B.