A great introduction to the fundamentals of Flute playing and understanding music. All examples sound great and are fun to play. Covers a variety of styles including Classical, Jazz, Blues, Pop and Rock, along with and introduction to improvising.
- Includes 72 page book.
- No previous musical knowledge or experience necessary.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Easy to follow lesson by lesson format.
- Learn basic music theory.
- Learn the melodies to many well known songs.
- Learn essential techniques every flute player should know.
- All the exercises sound great and are fun to play.
- Learn a variety of musical styles inlcuding Folk, Classical, Jazz and Blues.