An informative, easy to follow introduction to the world of Blues Harmonica. Introduces cross harp playing immediately and covers essential techniques such as note bending, vibrato, slides, train rhythms, call and response and improvisation.
- Includes 72 page book.
- No previous musical knowledge or experience necessary.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Easy to follow lesson by lesson format.
- Learn techniques such as Staccato, Puffing, Tongueing and Bending.
- Learn effects like the Hand Vibrato, Train Sound and Whistle.
- Learn improvising techniques as well as many great sounding riffs and solos.
- All the exercises sound great and are fun to play.