A great introduction to the fundamentals of Recorder playing and understanding music. All examples sound great and are fun to play. Covers a variety of styles including Classical, Jazz, Blues, Pop and Rock in four major keys and three minor keys.
- Includes 64 page book.
- No previous musical knowledge or experience necessary.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Easy to follow lesson by lesson format.
- Learn to read music.
- Learn the melodies to many well known songs.
- Learn all the essential techniques such as tonguing, slurring and staccato.
- Learn all the natural notes on the recorder from middle C up to the E a tenth above middle C.
- All the exercises sound great and are fun to play.