The Les Paul Traditional is designed for those players who seek the tonal qualities of a vintage Gibson but with the build quality of a modern Guitar. Featuring a non-weight relieved mahogany body, the Traditional provides unprecedented sustain and resonance which, when paired with its 50’s style thicker neck, ’59 Tribute Humbuckers and hand-wiring, is capable of spectacular results. With a beautiful tonal balance and versatile, vintage voice, the Traditional is a Guitar at once nostalgic and progressive.
Gibson USA’s entire 2015 collection now comes fitted with the revolutionary G-Force tuning system, granting instant access to a vast number of alternate tunings at the push of a button.
In celebration of what would have been Les Paul’s 100th birthday, Gibson’s 2015 line now features a limited edition authenticity hologram sticker on the back of the headstock and the signature of the man himself on the front, available exclusively throughout 2015.
- USA made
- Mahogany Body (No Weight Relief) / Maple Top (AA Figured Maple)
- Late ‘50s Profile Thick Mahogany Neck
- Bound One-Piece Rosewood Fingerboard with Buff & Oil Treatment
- ’59 Tribute Humbuckers
- Orange Drop Capacitors
- G-Force Tuning system
- Zero Fret Height Adjustable Brass Nut
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finish
- Les Paul’s 100th Birthday Headstock Logo
- Removable Pick-Guard (No Screws Needed)
- New Deluxe Aluminium Gibson Hardcase
We have more 2015 Gibson Guitars arriving soon, for further information please call: York (01904 658836) and talk to one of our Guitar specialists, or pop into our York store to get your hands on our extensive range of Guitars.
For further information please call our Gibson Stores: York (01904 658836)