The P120 Microphone
is a brilliant all-purpose microphone with a large, 2/3 inch diaphragm that will give you a solid build-quality, as well as excellent performance that won't break the bank.
Perfect for studios, home recording as well as the stage, the low-mass diaphragm delivers a clarity of sound that is both accurate and great value, giving you all the details you will need to capture vocals, speech and instruments.
The P120 also features a switchable bass-cut filter that eliminates rumble and footfall noise, as well as a switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 150dB SPL.
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 300 - 6 dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Voltage: 44 to 52V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Length: 165mm
- Diameter: 54mm
- Net Weight: 455g