D'Addario Planet Waves American Stage Kill Switch Instrument Cables are precision engineered and expertly assembled in America, in D’Addario’s Farmingdale, New York facility. These cables feature the same great quality and innovation as the rest of the American Stage cable line with a momentary "Kill Switch". This allows you to change an instrument live without fear of speaker popping or having to lower your stage volume.
- Built in momentary “kill switch” for silent Instrument changes.
- Patented Geo-tip design ensures a secure connection in any instrument, pedal or amp jack.
- In-line soldering technology provides a superior connection and powerful strain relief
- Chuck style cable clamp further improves strain relief.
- Available in 10', 15', 20', and 30' lengths.
- Lifetime guarantee.
D'Addario American Stage Series Cables are designed to reproduce the natural tones of your instrument with zero interference. With audiophile quality wire, which is made in the USA, the low 28pF/ft capacitance is the sweet-spot for uncolored tone and the 22AWG oxygen-free copper conductor provides exceptional signal transfer. Full coverage comes from using 95% tinned copper braiding, eliminating handling noise and rejecting interference. Using only the finest materials, custom designs and precision USA manufacturing methods, American Stage delivers a professional performance cable. The result is pure, natural tone guaranteed for life.