The Laney A1+ builds upon the strong reputation of the A1 and is finely-tuned to give the acoustic player an amplified performance that matched the sumptuous tone and dynamic range of the best acoustic instruments.
The Laney A1+ offers two independent instrument and microphone channels as well as a separate auxiliary input that can all be used simultaneously. This means that players with instruments that use both internal and piezo microphone systems can use both systems together, giving the best and most versatile sound possible. Boasting a huge 80W of power and an 8 inch bass driver along with a high quality tweeter, this has it all. Both main channels also feature full EQ, allowing you to quickly dial in that tonal sweet spot.
Fitted with an enhanced DSP 16x digital FX module, a phantom power option, balanced XLR DI and an FX loop, the Laney A1+ will allow you to get as subtle or as in-your-face with effects as you want!
The patented 'TuffStuff' finish guarantees an extremely tough and durable coating, protecting the important stuff housed in a compact 'kickback' cabinet. A built-in pole stand mount is also included, providing increased stage functionality.
Listen to the A1 Plus in action below, where you'll also find the technical specifications:
80 watts RMS
- Inputs: Combi XLR/JACK sockets
- Channels: Two identical channels for Instuments XLR balanced or Mono jack unbalanced+Microphones.
- Equalisation: Full EQ on each channel Bass, Swept Mid and Treble.
- FX Loop(s): External FX loop on rear panel to either or both channels via fascia
- Drivers: 8” Bass Driver + 1” Dome tweeter
- Cabinet Design: Compact kick back cabinet size with pole stand adaptor
- Effects: Internal 16x digital FX module selectable to either or both channels via pan control
- Headphone Socket: Yes - mini jack - mutes powerstage