With the NS Micro Headstock Tuner
, you can achieve greater accuracy, an even quicker response time, heightened calibration, a visual metronome mode and an enhanced ratchet design.
Not only this, but the sensitive piezo transducer and easy to read multi-coloured backlit display allows smooth and precise tuning in a noisy, dim or well-lit environment. The innovative and original micro design and reversible screen allow the tuner to hide completely behind or mount on the front of the headstock allowing the Micro Tuner to remain clamped to the instrument inside most cases when stored.
A 360 degree rotational mechanism and adjustable padded clamp offers optimal viewing angles as well as maximum positioning flexibility. As a result, the NS Micro Tuner is equally at home on left and right-handed instruments as well as on small and large headstocks. It's the top choice for tuning for the most diverse range of players and instruments.
The NS Micro is powered by a readily available CR2032 battery that comes included and provides maximum battery life utilizing an auto-off function, shutting the tuner off automatically after several minutes from power up.
- Built-in piezo transducer picks up instrument’s vibration rather than sound
- Improved software for faster response and improved accuracy
- Tri-color reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments while allowing mounting in front or behind headstock
- Wide calibration range (410Hz to 480Hz) and visual metronome
- Compact design blends into the aesthetics of instrument while adding considerably less weight than other headstock tuners
- Tunes acoustic and electric Guitars, Basses, Mandolins, Banjos and other stringed instruments