The NS Tri-Action Capo
guarantees a freedom from the annoying buzz associated with other Capos
, as well as in-tune performance at any fret.
The patented Tri-Action geometry drastically minimises the force required to open and close the Capo and it also distributes tension evenly regardless of neck profile. Combined with the precision and accuracy of the micrometer tension adjustment and direct horizontal pressure, the Tri-Action Capo all but eliminates the side-to-side string pulling and the frustrating need to retune during and after use.
Furthermore, the Tri-Action Capo is constructed from lightweight aluminium, meaning that it weighs barely anything, so it won't weigh down your neck at all. The Capo also boasts an integrated pick holder and is designed by the renowned accessory designer Ned Steinberger.
- Designed for acoustic and electric guitars with radiused fretboards
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Single hand, easy to operate Tri-Action Geometry; clamps to the headstock when not in use
- Aircraft grade aluminium construction
- Designed for 6-string electric and acoustic Guitars