D'Addario EJ40 Silk & Steel Guitar Strings are designed and gauged specifically for guitarists who use traditional fingerstyle methods and prefer a warm, mellow tone.
D'Addario EJ40 Silk & Steel Guitar Strings couple silver-plated copper wrap wire with silk for easy fingering and a mellow tone. They are excellent for smaller body acoustic Guitars and preferred by many folk players.
- Designed and gauged for fingerstyle guitarists who prefer a warm, mellow tone.
- Silk interwindings for soft, easy feel on fingers.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, Silk & Steel Wound .023, .028, .038, .047