In A Nuts & Bolts Approach To Arranging For Fingerstyle Guitar Rolly Brown teaches an organised approach to exploring and combining rhythm, melody and harmony to create fingerstyle Guitar arrangements.
This instructional DVD includes numerous tips, tools and techniques, a look at approaching different musical styles and just enough theoretical knowledge to get you started at arranging your own versions of whatever sort of music you want to create on the Guitar. Numerous examples are shown and discussed.
The topics covered include:
- Arpeggiated rolling rhythm
- Arranging for constant alternate bass
- Chord choice and substitution
- The essential tones concept
- Arranging with a walking bass line
- Bossa Nova rhythm
- Fingerstyle blues
- Original compositions