With beautiful new engraving and attention to detail the Trevor James: 3041EASLRW 10X Flute is an exceptional beginner Flute.
This stunning instrument comes in a beautiful leather finished professional case with an improved headjoint, lip plate and riser used on higher models of Trevor James Flutes.
An excellent Flute for the new Flute player or those returning to study. The TJ 10x is an extremely free blowing instrument which assists the Flute player to learn at a quicker pace. This instrument features high quality silver-plating and has been set up by hand in Trevor James' UK technical workshops.
- New advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production.
- Double skin yellow pads - Carefully worked by technicians to give an accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument.
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism.
- New triple plated finish – a double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- All-in-one ‘Prolite’ case with shoulder strap and handle.
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye.
- Greater accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
- New non scratch plastic cleaning rod - ensures that the cleaning rod doesn’t scratch the inside of the head, body or footjoint tube when the player is cleaning moisture away.
- Finger grooves on inside of case - Assists player taking Flute out of the case without touching the mechanism.