The Yamaha: HS8 Active Powered Studio Monitor is a 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with a 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
- 38Hz - 30kHz frequency response.
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120W power amplification.
- Room Control and High Trim response controls.
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Speaker type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range: (-10dB) 38Hz - 30kHz
LF: 8" cone
HF: 1" dome
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Output power: 120W (LF:75W, HF:45W)
- I/O connectors: XLR3-31 type (balanced), Phone (balanced)
- Power consumption: 60W
- Shape: Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Dimensions:W: 250mm (9.8")
H: 390mm (15.4")
D: 334mm (13.1")
- Net weight: 10.2kg (22.5 lbs.)
- Others: Level control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: High Trim switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / Room Control switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)