The Yamaha: HS7 Active Powered Studio Monitor is a 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with a 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
- 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response.
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification.
- Rom Control and High Trim response controls.
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Speaker type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range: (-10dB) 43Hz - 30kHz
LF: 6.5" cone
HF: 1" dome
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Output power: 95W (LF:60W, HF:35W)
- I/O connectors: XLR3-31 type (balanced), Phone (balanced)
- Power consumption: 55W
- Shape: Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material: MDF
W: 210mm (8.3")
H: 332mm (13.1")
D: 284mm (11.2")
- Net weight: 8.2kg (18.1 lbs.)
- Others: Level control (+4dB/center click), EQ: High Trim switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / Room Control switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)