The Yamaha: HS5 Active Powered Studio Monitor is a 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with a 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response.
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification.
- Room Control and High Trim response controls.
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Speaker type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor.
- Frequency range (-10dB): 54Hz - 30kHz
LF: 5" cone
HF: 1" dome
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Output power: 70W (LF:45W, HF:25W)
- I/O connectors XLR3-31 type (balanced), Phone (balanced)
- Power consumption: 45W
- Shape: Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material: MDF
W: 170mm (6.7")
H : 285mm (11.2")
D: 222mm (8.7")
- Net weight 5.3kg (11.7 lbs.)
- Others: Level control (+4dB/center click), EQ: High Trim switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / Room Control switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)