The Gibson Les Paul Classic returns in 2015 with an improved design and a few new tricks up its sleeve. One of the most tonally versatile Guitars this year, the Les Paul Classic delivers the iconic Les Paul tone, accommodating anything from blistering rock solos to soulful blues licks, and everything in between. The Classic features coil tapping, offering entirely new tonal options for even the most seasoned Les Paul veteran, and a 15db boost toggle, providing a uniquely raw and powerful voice. The Les Paul Classic is beyond doubt one of the most dynamic Guitars ever produced and a genuine piece of rock n’ roll history. Enquire now for your chance to become a part of it.
Gibson USA’s entire 2015 collection now comes fitted with the revolutionary G-Force tuning system, granting instant access to a vast number of alternate tunings at the push of a button.
In celebration of what would have been Les Paul’s 100th birthday, Gibson’s 2015 line now features a limited edition authenticity hologram sticker on the back of the headstock and the signature of the man himself on the front, available exclusively throughout 2015.
- USA made
- Mahogany Body / Figured Maple Top
- Mahogany Slim Taper Neck
- Bound One-Piece Rosewood Fingerboard with Buff & Oil Treatment
- G-Force Tuning system
- Zero Fret Height Adjustable Brass Nut
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finish
- Zebra Coil ’61 Tribute (Neck) Zebra Coil ’61 Tribute (Bridge) Humbuckers with Coil-Tap
- 15db Adjustable Boost Toggle
- Tone pots with Orange Drop Capacitors
- Les Paul’s 100th Birthday Headstock logo
- Removable Pick-Guard (No Screws Needed)
- New Deluxe Aluminium Gibson Hardcase
We have more 2015 Gibson Guitars arriving soon, for further information please call our York store (01904 658836) to talk to one of our Guitar specialists, or pop into to get your hands on our extensive range of Guitars.