Janet Way's Grade By Grade series draws on the rich and varied Boosey & Hawkes catalogue of classical, contemporary and educational repertoire, highlighting composers including Serge Prokofieff, Dmitri Shostakovich, Karl Jenkins, Carol Barratt and Christopher Norton, alongside arrangements of traditional music from around the world by Peter Wastall, Vera Gray and others.
This practical anthology of carefully selected pieces provides the complete repertoire resource for the aspiring Grade 4 clarinettist and creates the perfect package for teaching, exam preparation and performance.
Each volume contains:
- 19 pieces & short studies, each complemented by a useful practice and performance tip.
- Grade-appropriate scales and arpeggios linked to the repertoire through bespoke text and exercises.
- Brand new sight-reading activities
- Newly-commissioned aural awareness tasks.
- A Piano accompaniment booklet.
This book for Grade 4 Clarinet players includes the pieces Seguidilla from Carmen by Georges Bizet, Ska-Face by Steve Pogson, Fantasia by George Philipp Telemann and more.
Janet Way: Grade By Grade – Clarinet (Grade 4) comes complete with a CD of full performance demonstrations, Piano backing tracks and grade-appropriate aural awareness resources.