Learn how to fingerpick the Guitar with this instructional double DVD set by renowned Guitar teacher Rolly Brown.
A Nuts & Bolts Approach To Fingerpicking Guitar is a step-by-step method. Starting with the most basic components, you'll steadily progress from rank beginner to competent intermediate/advanced player.
In these DVD lessons you'll learn:
- The 4 basic building blocks of fingerpicking.
- Combining the building blocks
- Pattern picking: a means, not an end
- Improvising melody while keeping the bass going
- Exploring the details of syncopation
- Detailed instruction and transcriptions for eleven note-for-note arrangements of folk and blues tunes
Tab/music material is included on the DVD as a PDF file.