D'Addario EXL110BT Balanced Tension Electric Guitar Strings are comprised of mathematically optimized string gauge combinations, resulting in greater control and playing comfort. Combined with the distinctive bright tone of XL nickel wound strings, each set offers greater dynamic control and a more consistent feel between strings for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, plucking and slapping.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric Guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of Guitars and musical styles.
- Balanced Tension sets allow the player to apply the same amount of fret hand pressure to each string.
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .0135, .017, Nickel Wound .025, .034, .046.