The LAG Tramontane T77DCE Mahogony Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar delivers a visually standout Guitar thanks to its deep, rich coloured Mahogany body and a distinctive warm acoustic tone.
The on-board electronics system delivers a good range amplified tones with the added benefit of having a built-in tuner.
The T77DCE is constructed with a dreadnought sized laminated Mahogany body with a cutaway, that is attached to a Mahogany neck that is topped with a Rosewood fingerboard that hosts 20 frets. The neck is finished in a highly playable and fast, French Satin finish.
A Direct Lag Plus preamp features, with controls controls for volume, bass, middle and treble alongside a phase switch and on-board tuner.
With its excellent build quality, standout design and great tone whether acoustic or amplified the LAG Tramontane T77DCE Mahogony Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar is a superb value electro acoustic Guitar.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Bindings: Black and Ivory
- Finish: French satin / Dark Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany / French Satin finish
- Trussrod: 2 Way System
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Frets: 20 / Silver-Nickel, Scale: 650mm - 25.60"
- Headstock: Mahogany
- Machine Heads: Die Cast / Satin Black
- Nut: Black Graphite / 43mm - 1.69"
- Saddle: Compensated black graphite / 72mm - 2.83"
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Strings: D'Addario EXP.
- Dimensions: Length: 41"/Width: 15.5"/Depth: 5"