Free from non-essential dressing and cosmetics, Faith Naked Guitars are able to produce a clear, uninhibited sound that goes beyond what is normally expected at their price level.
The Faith: Naked Neptune Electro Non-Cutaway Guitar features no embellishment other than a satin finish. Its 100% solid tonewood body is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement and therefore delivers exceptional tone.
This model boasts a solid Mahogany back and sides with a Spruce top and Rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headstock facing.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots Finish
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Pickup/Preamp: Shadow PerformerTuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup 1,3