Succeeding With The Masters & The Festival Collection - ETUDES With Technique was compiled by Helen Marlais and Suzanne Torkelson.
- Learning etudes at the same time as technique develops a healthy, natural and effective mastery of Piano from the very beginning.
- Each book is divided into units, and each focuses on one technical concept.
- Technical concepts are introduced using imagery to help the student understand the gesture needed to create the correct technique.
- Following the text and imagery, short technical exercises and several etudes reinforce each particular technique.
- This method allows the student to master each technique and make it a habit, providing the foundation for effective, natural, relaxed and enjoyable performances of their repertoire.
- Perfectly correlates with the companion series, Succeeding With The Masters and The Festival Collection.
- Includes a reference guide to all the etudes and the composers
- All etudes have been extensively researched to ensure authenticity and are based on Urtext sources and original manuscripts.