D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, EJ12 80/20 Bronze Round Wound Medium 13-56 Acoustic Guitar Strings offer the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. These strings are popular for recording, due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone, and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally-shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability.
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053