Musical iPad is a comprehensive guide to unlocking your iPad's full potential as a musical tool.
Thousands of useful musical apps have been developed for the iPad in order to assist you with every aspect of your life as a musician, hobbyist, student or educator. This book guides you step-by-step through the most popular and productive apps for the iPad 2, iPad (3rd or 4th generation) or iPad mini running iOS 6.
Musical iPad gives advice on how to find and use the best tools for composing, recording, performing, learning and more. This book comes complete with a DVD-ROM providing audio and video demonstrations of the topics covered. The authors, experienced in the creation of music technology textbooks and courses, also maintain a companion website that includes helpful video tutorials and updates.
With Musical iPad you'll learn how to:
- Use musicianship apps to help you stay in tune and keep your voice or instrument in shape.
- Use cloud storage to share music and data files with other devices.
- Turn the iPad into a tuner, metronome and practice aid.
- Emulate a host of acoustic and electronic instruments.
- Use your iPad as a virtual sheet music resource for all your performance and practice needs.
- Learn to play an instrument with your iPad.
- Compose and share music on your iPad and more.