Hugh Sung's From Paper To Pixels is a comprehensive guide for musicians looking to make the transition from paper sheet music to digital readers and apps. From choosing the right computer or tablet to finding the best apps and tools for reading and writing sheet music, this informative guide covers everything needed to join the digital sheet music revolution.
Suitable for musicians from every different background – whether working in standard notation or tab - From Paper To Pixels is written in a clear, fun style and assumes that the reader wants to focus on music rather than computer gobbledy-gook.
This book explains the following and much more:
- Why pixels are better than paper.
- How to transfer sheet music onto a tablet or computer.
- The best online sheet music resources.
- The 'four C’s' of putting together the perfect digital sheet music reader.
- Can be downloaded to all iPad "Kindle" apps