The all-new Fender Rumble™ Series Amplifiers are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe.
The models in this series feature a newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit, as well as a versatile three-button voicing palette that delivers powerful tones ideal for any gig.
Features of the Fender Rumble™ Series 40 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier:
- Model Name: Rumble™ 40 (V3), 120V
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 40 Watts @ 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 12" (30.4 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16.5" (41.9 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Speaker: One - 10" Fender® Special Design
- Unique Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight, ported cabinet design