Have you used up all of what your first 'beginners' Piano has had to offer you? Are you looking for something that will not only continue to develop your skills, but also provide you with extremely satisfying touch and incredible tone? If so, make playing your instrument an absolute pleasure with the Yamaha CLP525R Clavinova in Rosewood.
One of the Clavinova's most noticeable characteristics is its 'Real Grand Expression', encompassing the expressive functionalities of this instrument. Incredible depth, clarity and definition of sound, responsive and authentic touch can also be found alongside its reactive pedals. The benefits of 'Real Grand Expression' do not stop there though, realising that the quality really rings true within the Clavinova's superior technology. Perfectly fusing incredible playability, magnificent tone and response into a single Piano, this Piano will produce the exact sound you desire at the simple the touch of a keys and the feel of the pedals. You won't believe your fingers or your ears and you'll have to look twice to remember you’re not actually playing a grand Piano. Just try it for yourself to hear and feel what the CLP525R has to offer.
The Yamaha Clavinova CLP525R 's grand Piano voices were obtained by recording the sounds of a Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand Piano, offering you, the player, superior sound initially recorded with meticulous detail resulting in achieving a incredible, harmonious Piano articulation. You are in control at all times too, just alter the Piano's volume and dynamics and begin to craft your own signature sound, ranging from subtle and sensitive moods to brighter, more sparkling tones by applying different pressures to the keys. Also featuring long, intricately-sampled recordings of notes on a Piano, the Clavinova mirrors them with gloriously rich detail and takes advantage of the advanced technology Yamaha has developed to deliver incredibly smooth and authentic tonal transitions, reacting organically to the players own touch.
If you’re playing staccato, its featured Smooth-Release technology offers a clear and crisp sound, also showcases a lingering sound, which is produced by releasing the keys more, providing finely-nuanced response to your playing. Also using the same hammering system and spring-less mechanism found in a grand Piano, its GH3 Digital Piano action replicates the natural touch of an acoustic Piano, offering the heavy feel in the lower register to the much lighter touch found in the higher octaves of the Piano's range. Sense and interpret the behaviour of the digital Piano with its three-sensor configuration, which offers the natural response and feel of a grand Piano!
The Clavinova has been developed carefully with every little detail coming under inspection. Speaker positioning and body materials have also been checked to ensure that the each aspect of this digital Piano resonates organically. Providing you with a sound not far off an acoustic grand Piano, the Clavinova offers 'Tone Escapement' throughout a few specific locations within its body, allowing the sound from the speakers to be directionally communicated into the ears of the listener with clarity, lowering the chances of the sound remaining trapped inside the instrument's casing. Acoustic Optimizers also help to regulate the flow of sound and control its natural tone. This new technology feature from Yamaha offers you the player, natural, smooth playability and stunning tone across the entire digital Piano.
- Piano voicing sampled from a Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand
- 10 voices
- Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard with Synthetic Ivory keytops
- 256-note polyphony
- 2 track recorder
- Acoustic Optimiser
- Intelligent Acoustic Control
- Width: 1350mm (53-1/8") (Polished finish: 1353mm (53-1/4"))
- Height: 845mm (33-1/4") (Polished finish: 848mm (33-3/8"))
- Depth: 414mm (16-5/16") (Polished finish: 415mm (16-5/16"))
- Weight: 43.0kg (94lbs., 13oz) (Polished finish: 45.0kg (99lbs., 3oz))
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: GH3 (Graded Hammer 3) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard, Medium, Soft, Fixed
- Number of Pedals: 3
- Half Pedal: Yes
- Functions: Damper with half pedal effect, Sostenuto, Soft
- Panel Language: English
- Key Cover Style: Sliding
- Music Rest: Yes
- Tone Generation Piano Sound: Yamaha CFIIIS
- Smooth Release: Yes
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Polyphony, Number of Polyphony (Max.): 256
- Pre-set Number of Voices: 10
- Types, Reverb: 4
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Preset, Number of Preset Songs: 10 (Voice Demo), 50 (Piano)
- Recording, Number of Songs: 1
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Metronome Tempo Range: 5�`280
- Transpose: Yes
- Controls: Tuning, Scale Type, etc.
Storage and Connectivity
- Storage Internal Memory: Approx. 900KB
- Headphones 2
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 20W x 2
- Speakers: (12cm x 6cm) x 2 [(4-3/4" x 2-3/8") x 2]
- Acoustic Optimizer: Yes
Accessories and Power Supply
- Power Consumption: 13W (when using the PA-300C)
- Accessories: Headphones Hanger, "50 greats for the Piano", PA-300C (may be included depending on your locale.)
A stool is not included with this Piano.