Inspired by the original line of flattops produced by Epiphone in the 1930s, the Epiphone EL-00 Pro Electro-Acoustic Guitar is improved by the addition of a Fishman™ Sonitone™ soundhole preamp and Fishman™ Sonicore™ pickup.
With its smaller "parlor" or "blues box" design, this style of guitar is favoured by blues players for its compressed, woody tonal quality, short scale, and comfortable weight- all of which make it ideal for fingerpicking.
Features of the Epiphone EL-00 Pro Electro-Acoustic Guitar include:
- solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and a Mahogany SlimTaper™ D profile neck
- Rosewood fingerboard (12 radius) with mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Bridge: straight Rosewood
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut width: 1.68
- Frets: 19, medium
- Hardware: Nickel
- Saddle: compensated, imitation bone
- Pickguard: tortoise shell style with vintage style metal "E"
- Battery: 9 volt
- Machine heads: Grover™ with mini-buttons; 14:1
- Strings: D'Addario Phospher (12-53)
- Pickup: Fishman™ Sonicore™ (under saddle)
- Preamp: Fishman™ Sonitone™ sound-hole preamp with master volume and master tone